ShowBiz & Sports Lifestyle

Hot

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Are Moving Back To The U.K.

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Are Moving Back To The U.K.

Paige Skinner, Taiyler S. Mitchell Thu, August 20, 2026 at 1:13 AM UTC

0

Like this article? Keep independent journalism alive. Support HuffPost.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly moving back to the United Kingdom later this month, according to The Telegraph and The Sun.

The couple and their children will move to a private, non-royal residence outside of London after living in the U.S. since 2020. Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5, are set to attend a British school beginning in September.

Global: A Physicist, A Soccer Player, A Teen: The Lives Lost In The Ceuta Tragedy

Their move to the U.S. came amid feuds with members of the royal family and the British press. Harry and Meghan are not set to resume any royal duties.

The planned move comes after the Duke and Duchess took a trip to the U.K. last month, marking the first time Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet had seen their grandfather King Charles III since 2022.

Charles, however, did not learn of the move until Sunday, according to the British outlets.

Advertisement

Harry has repeatedly said Buckingham Palace prevented the safe return of him and his family because it refused to provide security. It’s unclear what security arrangements the family will have now that they are moving back.

Global: Global Bond Markets Put Governments On Notice Over Fiscal, Inflation Risks

A U.K. Home Office spokesperson told NBC News, “It is our long-standing policy not to provide detailed information on those arrangements, as doing so could compromise their integrity and affect individuals’ security.”

Harry, Meghan and their children have been living in Montecito, California. They also have property in Portugal.

Harry and his brother, Prince William, remain estranged. William was apparently “blindsided” about the move, according to Cosmopolitan.

HuffPost reached out to the U.K. Home Office, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, and Harry and Meghan’s organization for additional comment.

Related... -

Queen Camilla Breaks Silence On King Charles' Health Battle For The First Time

King Charles' Death Wrongly Announced After Radio Show Staffer Played Message 'Out Of Curiosity'

Documents Show Queen Elizabeth Was Eager For Ex-Prince Andrew To Become Trade Envoy

Former Prince Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor Arrested

Read the original on HuffPost

Original Article on Source

Source: “AOL Entertainment”

We do not use cookies and do not collect personal data. Just news.